1. Share with others the books you added to your bookshelf.
2. Books that you added to your shelf are automatically shared with all users of PRM.
3. You may also select who you want to share a book with and limit access to it e.g. only to your friends.
4. To do so, set the Sharing options.
5. Check the square next to an added book, use “Selected” and then in a newly opened window select “Sharing” and specify the scope of rights.
6. You may decide that books be shared with:
– selected group – specify or create a group
– you only – select Private
7. Confirm the selected sharing options by selecting “Share”
8. You may also specify “Sharing options” by “See more” next to a book and selecting “Shared”.