1. Add books to your account.
2. Use the “Upload books” button.
3. Use “Select a book” to add a book saved on your local disc in one of the following formats: DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, TXT, RTF, MOBI, LIT, PRC, EPUB, HTML or PDF. You may use ZIP or RAR files. Use ZIP files to add many files at once. Use RAR files to add a set of HTML files.
4. You may add many books at once. To do so, if you use Windows, it is enough to select books you want to add by pressing CTRL + left mouse button.
5. Accept the selection of the books and confirm your decision by pressing “Add”.
6. Wait until the PRM system makes conversion of the files with the books.
7. In the course of the conversion do not close the “Uploading” window. Closing the window will stop the conversion before termination of the process.
8. If the books were added and converted correctly, they will appear in the “Last Upload”
and “All books” bookmarks in your profile.
9. Now you may:
– read your books in the cloud in the PRM application by selecting “See more” next to a book and the command “Read”,
– invite your friends to join you in reading by selecting “Invite new friends” in the “Friends” bookmark,
– download books in the format which allows for reading on any reader by “Get it”
– edit and correct the title description of a book. To do so, select “See more” next to a book and then “Edit data”